Who should attend:
SENCOs, Teachers, TAs and any other school staff (Primary)
- The Resilient 6 Intervention is an evidence informed resiliency building intervention.
- The course will briefly outline what is meant by resilience, and how schools can support SEMH needs.
- Time will then be spent guiding staff through the intervention. All attendees will receive a copy of the intervention booklet and a guidebook.
- Designed by The Barnet EP Team, the intervention consists of six activities that are designed to be used with a small group of children of primary school age (4 to 11 Years) but could be adapted to be used for a whole class or an individual child.
- These sessions can be facilitated by any adult that has experience working with children. The sessions are designed to take about 30 minutes.
Leader(s): Alexis Beaver (Educational Psychologist) and Corina Doican (Educational Wellbeing Practitioner)
26 Jan 2022
|| 16:00 - 17:15
||This is a remote training session
||Education Psychology Team, SEND & Inclusion
||No charge to Barnet maintained, Free Schools and Academies
The council is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all.
If you have any particular needs (e.g. for access, parking, diet, hearing
loop, large print handouts, interpreter, etc), please give details here or
telephone to discuss your needs.
Closing Date: 24 January 2022